Tweets Of The Month: September - 2023
63: Things got wild.
Hello ladies, gents, cartoon animals, and others.
September is over. Another monthly article with insights from our short-term content on our Twitter profile. As with the rest of our Substack → WiFi money, Sales, and Lifestyle. But in the short content version.
Make sure to check out August tweets.
We have to mention that the best way to catch the attention when it comes to current Twitter is to write like you are having an attack of some sort. This means each 3 words a new line. It's not conventional copywriting, but it works.
1. Selling in Europe is straightforward. No one cares if English is not your first language. But if you are someone with an accent and trying to sell into the States. It’s possible but much harder.
2. The standard approach to improving your quality of life involves considering how far you can go by combining your 9-5 job knowledge and WiFi money-making operations. Add to the equation living in a cheaper geo-location while making your income in a stronger currency such as the dollar. Now add being a teen who is yet to achieve things. The formula for success.
3. Putting the whole game plan into a simple tweet. You already know we have provided step by step guide on breaking into tech sales. Quick breakdown.
4. Effective strategy that brings results. The majority of what we mentioned was covered in our earlier article last week in our creating outreach system article. Important especially when we are talking about anyone running their own WiFi biz. You need to have multiple channels in your outreach.
5. You already know that the plan is to deliver a full cold email guide. Which we plan to do. Keep it simple and stick to the 10 rules of cold emails to make things work.
6. Do yourself a favor reader. No one living in Bali claiming financial freedom should be taken seriously. Your time is better spent elsewhere than reading their financial advice.
7. The material below will immediately put you in the top 20% when it comes to certain economic, social, and work related scenarios. Do yourself a favor and read at least WSP material and Corporate Machiavelli.
8. The tweet below is 100% true. The first 6 months are by far the hardest when it comes to activities that do matter. Exactly why the majority never reaches success. They can’t last more than 6 months without “big results”. Once you have your “aha” moment you will be unstoppable.
9. Simple life advice.
10. The plan is to write an article about this next month. Unfortunately many will fall into trap. Ending up without any real skill or professional experience.
11. We are not posting as many practical tips on Twitter since the audience there doesn’t care as much about that as opposed to here. However, here is a practical tip anyone could use to their advantage. Great when running your own lead agency or any other type of WiFi business.
12. Simple formula. Not much else to add here in case you are our long-term reader. This is something we have been preaching on for months. Tech and sales are what is all about.
13. The plan is to release the whole guide on how you could maximize Python with your 9-5. Deeply convinced it’s one of the best “skills” to pick up and save your time from doing low ROI activities. Learn Python basics in 14 days or less.
14. Corporate parties are everything. But not a place to go full degen. Something you pick up with time and experience. After a few corporate parties, you realize what can happen when too much alcohol and drugs are consumed. Instead of doing any of these two your time will be better spent on focusing on what matters.