Tweets Of The Month: August - 2023
57: Summer is almost over.
Hello ladies, gents, cartoon animals, and others.
Another monthly article with insights into our short-term content from our Twitter profile. Or better said X profile? We are still sticking with the bird. Same as with the rest of our Substack → WiFi money, Sales and Lifestyle. But in the short content version.
Before going forward make sure to check out last month's tweets.
1. We like to joke about Runescape because of how many hours we have spent on it in our early life. But there is some truth behind our statement below.
2. One common mistake when we are talking about new SDRs. Overcomplicating and overthinking. Keep it simple. Your prospect doesn’t remember you. Money is in the follow-ups.
3. The explanation is quite clear. There are quite a few great methods from back in the day that no one talks about anymore. One of the easiest methods to build up social proof.
Tutorial on how to do it properly.
4. Unfortunately, people like to think we joke when we are saying this. Tweet below is not a joke. Anyone who tried this “method” will confirm it. We suggest you try to create at least one AI female profile and start outreaching out to prospects. There is a difference.
Complete guide on how to create fake AI LinkedIn profiles.
Extra points for fake AI voice drops.
5. Another practical tip for anyone who has yet to start with the WiFi money. Do yourself a favor. Make things easier. Written in the tweet below is all you need. LinkedIn trick below is solid ROI if you plan to grow your company page.
6. Another SDR tip. Something to help you as much as possible when it comes to keeping CRM clean and to the point. If done right c/p into your CRM will be the only thing you will have to worry about.
7. Something you could find in our earlier articles. Doesn’t only the tech sales. But other roles as well. Both tricks are easy to do and practical at the same time.
Need more info on how to break into tech sales?
8. Pay attention to the following filter inside of your sales nav. “Changed jobs in the last 90 days” will give you a lot of leverage you could use. Not only when it comes to selling your product. But if you are looking to change the company or yet to break into (if you have Sales Nav) this is a great filter to use.
9. Anyone serious enough to make money in this day and age should start their own business. What you will experience in your journey will change you. Result of the change? You will be outcome independent and full of confidence -the perfect for anyone in sales.
10. Since we are on the same topic as in the point above. Don’t believe anyone trying to convince you that starting any type of internet business is dangerous. We have seen businesses start with the domain as only investment and still manage to turn it into profit. We are currently deep into the consumerism economy. It’s hard not to make money if you are producing instead of consuming.
11. Something we have been recently experimenting with. In case you are someone who is putting in additional hours after your 9 - 5 to build on the side. Give the method below a try for a week or two. Works wonders.
12. Not much else to add to the tweet below. Things are pretty straightforward if you are following what we talking about here.
13. Something that only brave ones will try to do. Sooner or later you will realize that even the big companies are using one domain to send all of the cold emails. You can imagine how long does that domain “last”. If you are ready to risk and take things into your control. The tweet below is for you.
14. We are serious when talking about web scraping and data gathering in general. The material out there is not the best or it’s outdated. Since things are moving fast in scraping space. Yet to make WiFi money? One of the legit ways to do so.
Our opinion about web scraping space.
Find email addresses for your cold outreach - Findymail - affiliate
Check out our list of approved products to make your life easier
Beauty Of SaaS is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.